The Mission

I can't promise preschool perfection, but I can guarantee an honest desire to walk with God through the process!








Chart Our Progress from the Very Beginning

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A New Beginning



Sooo...to be honest...the google site was depressing me! If you've ever been in my house you know that unless there are vast quantities of blue and yellow I become depressed! I was also lamenting the fact that I couldn't post all the fun pictures I've been taking to document our adventure.

Welcome to my solution!

I'll use this blog as the information hub of our journey by posting updates, pictures and links to the content that will still be organized on the Google Preschool for Dummies website. You can also post comments here and even become a follower so you will be automatically notified when new content is posted. If nothing else...at least it looks prettier!

Good luck with Week 5 and I'm sure I'll be posting pictures from our week soon!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment