The Mission

I can't promise preschool perfection, but I can guarantee an honest desire to walk with God through the process!








Chart Our Progress from the Very Beginning

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Week 7 AGAIN!!

It shouldn't surprise me that it is getting harder and harder to get through a week's worth of activities. Things are a little crazy in the Bangert house right now. Scott is in the process of finding the perfect job. I am in the process of getting our house ready for the depressing world that is the real estate market. And Brody and Taryn are more interested in the beautiful change in the weather outside. Top all that off with a much needed vacation to Atlanta (ok...vacation for me, business conference for Scott)...and we have dug ourselves a hole as far as the preschool adventure is concerned! But, I guess that's what is so nice about preschool (and homeschool in general). As the parent, I get to determine the timetable...so I've decided we'll be repeating some of Week 7 and starting Week 8 around Wednesday. I've almost finished Week 8 lesson plans (while on vacation, might I add!) and I'll post them, hopefully, by tomorrow.
If nothing else, let my failings be an encouragement to you! We're all just doing the best we can playing with the cards God deals us!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment