The Mission

I can't promise preschool perfection, but I can guarantee an honest desire to walk with God through the process!








Chart Our Progress from the Very Beginning

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yeah...We're Behind!!

I can't even find my pictures from Letter L week...we're in bad shape! :) The holidays are rapidly approaching and we are getting more and more crunched for time. I've got a new plan of attack as we finish up letter H and begin Letter T. We will continue to do circle time (where we review Bible verse, calendar, and 3 part drill) every morning. However, I'll be combining the activities into 2-3 days a week depending on the state of our schedule. This way, we're hitting the things that really matter (ie. Bible verses, phoneme practice) and the rest can be supplemental depending on the amount of time we have each week. Hopefully, ya'll aren't as far behind as we are, so I'll try to keep up with the lesson plans even if we aren't quite there yet ourselves!
(You'll notice I've put a new "2nd Quarter" tab below...which is where you'll find another link to the Letter T lesson plans as well as the next 8 weeks)
Have a Terrific week! :)
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment