The Mission

I can't promise preschool perfection, but I can guarantee an honest desire to walk with God through the process!








Chart Our Progress from the Very Beginning

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Derailed By Strep (Week 12: K)

One thing I didn't take into consideration while planning to do preschool at home was just how often preschoolers get sick! If an epidemic of strep breaks out in your house, the student population of 1 shrinks down to none and the entire preschool shuts down for the week. Throw in a double ear infection and next week's lesson plans become meager at best. Thus, to quote a line used quite often in Week 12's lessons...you're on your own! You can download my meager offerings here and by clicking the link at the bottom of this blog.

* For those of you fortunate enough to be a month or so behind us, this may or may not apply to you as I intend to find some spare time to go back and fill in all gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment