The Mission

I can't promise preschool perfection, but I can guarantee an honest desire to walk with God through the process!








Chart Our Progress from the Very Beginning

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution



It's a new year...and with it comes a new fervor to mold and shape the minds of my kiddos! This, along with my husband's renewed conviction to study for his derm./path. boards, is my motivation to crank out the rest of the year's lessons long before the final crunch takes us down!
The new year also forces the acknowledgement that my 3 year old no longer naps! It's a sad concession indeed! However, we will need something quiet and structured to fill the hours that Taryn still sleeps...

...even more motivation!

Click here for Week 17: Letter R or locate the link at the bottom of this page under "3rd Quarter".

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment