The Mission

I can't promise preschool perfection, but I can guarantee an honest desire to walk with God through the process!








Chart Our Progress from the Very Beginning

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thinking Ahead



As my recent attempts at persuading my son that he would rather attend preschool at an actual school have failed (and let's be honest...it was really my own selfish attempts at persuading myself that it would be better), I have been pondering how preschool for a 4 year old should look.  I have every intention of continuing with the O-G language arts, but I think he's ready for more than a "letter of the week" structure of content.  After recently revisiting a gift from my mom, I feel I've stumbled upon my solution...a true gift from God! This book contains the crucial-yet-fun elements of science and history packaged to spark any child's imagination (although it is heavily boy-oriented).  My next mission is to find a girl version of this exact book! I will keep you posted...and feel free to offer any book suggestions of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment